Wouldn’t it be great if you can become financially abundant or attract that soulmate you want to spend the rest of your life with?
What if there is a way for you to deliberately create anything you want and live a life full of purpose filled with fun, joy, and happiness?
Learning to manifest what your heart desires is something you can master through the Law of Attraction.
However, activating the Law of Attraction will require more than just having an active imagination, inherent desire, or creating a vision board.
Reciting positive affirmations won’t suffice either.
In other words, if you are broke, you are not going to manifest your rent by sitting at home and reciting positive affirmations repeatedly.
If anything, the Law of Attraction is activated by what occurs in the depths of your subconscious mind.
How the Law of Attraction Works
Various components work together to activate the Law of Attraction.
A basic understanding of how things work can go a long way towards helping you manifest the desires of your heart.
If you constantly attract situations, scenarios, and people you don’t want, it is time to look inside.
When these recurring patterns and themes show up in your life, it is time to shift your attention and look within.
Recognizing Your Thoughts and Actions
Your thoughts and actions can create a result.
Everything you think, say, and do will have an effect.
When things aren’t going well, you need to pay attention to the Law of Attraction.
You need to know that anything you attract is a reflection of what is going on inside of you.
In essence, what is going on outside is a barometer for how things are on the inside.
This is the right time to focus on what you are attracting and create a pattern interrupt.
Guided Meditation to Help You Manifest Easily
If there is something you need to let go of, you need to first start releasing the negative emotions and thoughts or release the limiting belief that attracts the situation, person, or scenario.
Start a pattern interrupt and make the Law of Attraction work for you by doing this guided meditation.
- Find a comfortable place you can meditate in. Once you have settled in, close your eyes and take a few slow and deep inhalations and exhalations.
- Think of any recurring patterns in your life and bring it to your awareness.
- Notice any negative thoughts or limiting beliefs you hold that are perpetuating the recurring themes.
- Ask your higher self to help you see how you are attracting your current circumstances.
- Think of one major pattern. Remember all the times in your life the theme has been present.
- What were the predominant beliefs and thoughts that were running through your mind?
- From there, clear out old wounds and beliefs from the past. Let go of whatever it is that is no longer serving you.
- Imagine bringing down spirit, source, God, or the universe (or whatever else you may call it) and ask that it fills you up and heals you from the inside.
- Once you are filled with this healing energy, invite forward a visual representation of the belief, pattern, or belief that you want to get rid of. Imagine transferring the healing energy from your heart to the representation and imagining that it is healed as well.
- Say what needs to be said to bring the energy to completion. Ask guidance from your higher self and imagine cutting the energy cord that connects you and the person or situation lovingly.
- Bring your awareness to whatever it is that you would like to manifest or bring into your life.
- Visualise what you want to manifest in the most colorful, exciting, bright, and joy-filled way and imagine it as if it has already happened. Notice how happy you are, vividly imagine who the people there are with you. Feel the positive emotions running through you and say thank you for the gift of your manifestation.
- Once you feel the image is as powerful and as real as it can be, take a deep breath. As you exhale, imagine energizing the visual representation of what you want to manifest. Breathe life into it and give it power.
- Sit for a few more moments and observe the internal shift within you. Allow the integration to occur. Once you are ready, open your eyes slowly and come back into the room.
Over to You
Use this powerful meditation everyday. Keep in mind that Rome was not built overnight. That said, practicing this meditation daily can help anchor you to the magical aspects of who you really are and help you manifest your desires and eventually your dream life more effortlessly.