When asked about something they want to change about themselves, many people have weight loss on top of their list.
However, if you are like most people, it is likely that you find losing weight one of the hardest things to accomplish.
If you have tried different strategies but in vain, there is one thing you should try—losing the excess weight through the Law of Attraction.
Sure, weight loss through the Law of Attraction can seem too good to be true. Those who have tried it claim otherwise.
Losing Weight Through the Law of Attraction
If you have manifested goals involving relationships and money, it won’t be difficult for you to believe that physical change using the Law of Attraction is also possible.
While it’s not realistic to expect that you can lose all the excess weight overnight, it’s safe to assume the Law of Attraction can definitely speed up the process.
Manifesting Weight Loss: Thinking Yourself Thin Using the Law of Attraction
Below are some of the most effective Law of Attraction techniques you can use to manifest weight loss:
1. Determine the reason you want to lose weight
If you examine the stories of those who have lost weight through the Law of Attraction, it’s easy to see that each of them have clear weight loss goals in mind.
That said, it would be crucial to find out your reason for losing the excess weight.
Have an honest look at the assumptions and beliefs you have about losing weight.
If your reasons for losing weight are negative, the harder it will be for you to achieve your goal.
This can be attributed to the fact that you’re most likely focused on ideas about failure, resentment, and lack.
For instance, you want to lose weight because you keep comparing yourself to your ex’s new lover, then you are working from a place of negativity.
To succeed in the Law of Attraction, you need to come up with reasons that make you feel good.
Examples of positive reasons to lose weight include you want to look good, you want to take up a new sport, you want to be healthier, you want to keep up with your young kids, etc.
In essence, it is important that you find positive reasons for losing the excess weight.
Your reasons should come from a place of self-love and self-respect, not from a place of self-loathing.
2. Make sure you love your body
Manifesting weight loss is a lot easier if you have a positive and loving attitude to your current body and not just the future body you want to achieve.
You can develop love for your current body by:
- Treating your body kindly. Feed your body nutritious food, give it enough sleep, and pamper it as much as you can (i.e., massage session or soothing hot bath).
- Create a list of the amazing things your body can do. Take note of the things you just take for granted down to the specific skills you have cultivated in your life.
- Make a pledge to not compare yourself to other people. Keep in mind that the things that things you envy in others may be the things they hate and the things you dislike about yourself and your own body may also evoke envy in others.
- Dress the way you intend to when you are already your ideal weight rather than waiting for the number on the scales to drop.
3. Focus on the results you desire
After you have made the decision that you really want to lose weight, then you need to focus your attention on the end results you desire, not your weight loss problem. To do this, stop thinking about your desire to lose weight. In other words, don’t obsess about it.
It is important to remember that when you keep thinking about the excess weight, you are actually magnifying the energy of the problem. This is why you need to shift your focus to the end results you desire.
One way you can do this is creating a vision board that will include images of the type of physique you want or any other changes you want in terms of your appearance. Once you have completed your board, ensure you carve out time each day to see, sense, and feel your new reality.
4. Act on your intuitive impulses
After you have shifted your focus, you have done something massively important—you have stepped into the energy of manifestation. Once you get in this stage, be prepared for magical things to happen. In line with this, you also need to allow your intuition to guide you in terms of whatever it is you need to do.
Your intuitive impulses can come in the form of:
- A new eating routine
- Working with a health professional or fitness coach
- Trying various styles of exercises
It can also come in simple things like the desire to drink more water or exercise more regularly.
When you are aligned to your desires, you will be guided to the things that can help you manifest the results you want.
5. Let it go and allow the universe to do its work
This is one of the parts of the process many people find challenging to do.
However, letting go is important if you want your manifestations to happen faster.
It is crucial that you don’t obsess about making changes to your physical appearance because that energy will keep you in a constant state of wanting.
Learn to let go, knowing the universe knows your desires and will deliver them to you.
Over to You
Using the Law of Attraction as a way to effectively lose the excess weight means you are acting from a place of love rather than forcing yourself to stick to over the top diets and exercise regimens.
In the end, when you use the Law of Attraction to achieve your ideal weight, you can expect the changes to be effortless and long-lasting. Remember the following basics when losing weight using LOA:
- Determine the reason you want to lose weight
- Make sure you love your body
- Focus on the results you desire
- Act on your intuitive impulses
- Let it go and allow the universe to do its work