There are many factors needed so you can manifest your dream life effectively.
Understandably, to manifest the life of your dreams, you need to stop living on autopilot.
In other words, you need to start spending your days with more intentionality.
So how can you manage your life more effectively so you will have more time to manifest the life you want?
This quick and easy guide is exactly what you need.
Start Intentionality with Small Blocks
You are not going to transform your life magically overnight.
Spend your days with more intentionality by choosing one activity that would make the most difference.
From there, set up an intentional block of time at the start of each day.
Spend it on the one activity you have chosen.
For instance, if you want to exercise, set aside 30 to 60 minutes at the start of each day before doing other things.
Also, once you have decided what it is that you would like to work on, keep in mind the following guidelines
- Pause and decide what you want to do. Don’t allow yourself to get distracted. Devote at least 30 minutes for your intention.
- Know your WHY. Why is your goal important to you? Is it going to serve others? Is it a loving act for yourself or others? Keep your why in your heart as you carry out your chosen activity.
- Be mindful of your tendency to rush through. Most people want to just rush through things. That’s how most people operate. However, if you want to be intentional, you need to focus on the activity that will propel you forward.
- Fall in love with the activity. Rather than merely going through the motions, fall in love with the moment instead. Fall in love with what you are doing and with what you are doing at the present.
- Avoid any distractions. Most people have the habit of switching to other things even if they are not done with one thing yet. Avoid this tendency if you want to be intentional about how you spend your days. Immerse yourself fully in the activity you are doing. Do nothing else until you are done with what you intend to do.
Adapt the Art of the Sacred “No”
The sacred no is simple.
It just means that what you have chosen to do becomes sacred, something that you become fully committed to.
When this happens you can say no to everything else that would interfere with the time you want to set aside for a specific activity.
Treat the 30 minutes you have set up for yourself as your sacred space.
The importance of creating something intentional rather than just mixing it with everything else you’re doing cannot be overstated.
When distractions come up, like if someone asks you out to have coffee during the time you’ve set for your sacred activity, say no.
This is important so you can say yes to the things you have fully committed your time to.
Creating an Intentional Day
Once you have mastered how to spend a block of time for an activity, you can easily apply the same principle into the rest of your day. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Create categories for your tasks.
What are the things you want to spend time on?
For many, this can be different things depending on what their priorities are.
Ensure you also have time for personal things like bonding with the family, reading, meditating, doing errands, and exercising.
2. Figure out your priorities.
Of the activities you have listed, which do you think is the most and least important?
This is something you need to figure out if you want to be intentional about your time.
You need to be fully intentional about your time.
That said, if meditating is a priority for you, put it on top of your list before all the others.
3. Spend at least 5 minutes to plan your day.
Set aside 5 minutes at the beginning of each day to be intentional about how you want the day to go.
What will you prioritise?
What will you avoid?
Are you fully committed to all the activities you have written down?
4. Review how your day went.
Spend at least a couple of minutes before you sleep at night to review how your day went.
Were you intentional?
Were you able to do all the things on your list?
Did you commit to each activity?
What can you do to take your intention and devotion a notch higher?
Eventually, this is how you can move into intentionality over time.
Over to You
How you spend your day can have a massive impact on your life.
That said, make the most of the time you have.
Make sure you work on all the activities that can take you to the next level.
Let go of the rest.
Treat them as a sacred no so you can say yes to all the things that can help you live your best life.