Do you feel like you are sabotaging your own success?
Are you one of the many who feel like you are being held back by your past?
Do you have a massive dream but don’t take the steps needed to achieve them?
When you feel like you are being held back by self-destructive forces, you are not alone.
Fortunately, you are not powerless against this toxic pattern.
One thing you can do to change your life for the better is the mirror technique.
Is Your Subconscious Mind Sabotaging Your Success and Happiness?
If you are like most people, you might wonder how to know exactly if your subconscious mind is sabotaging your success and happiness.
Self-sabotage can present itself in various ways so there is no single test for self-sabotage.
Fortunately, once you discover what the subconscious mind can do for you, you will get a better sense and insight into how it is holding you back.
There is this common misconception that you have conscious control of how you pursue your dreams.
Nothing can be farther from the truth!
In fact, some studies indicate that as much as 99% of your cognitive activity is rooted in the subconscious.
In other words, if you only do personal work that is focused on manifestation work and personal growth, you have little influence over what you attract and how you feel.
While affirming your worth and value is ideal, if you are not able to speak to the deeper and less flexible part of yourself, you won’t be able to see the changes you are aiming for.
This is one of the primary reasons that people end up disappointed when it comes to their progress.
This is where the mirror technique can come in handy.
What is Mirror Work Manifestation?
Mirror manifestation, mirror method, mirror attraction, or mirror work is pioneered by one of the expert teachers of the Law of Attraction, Joe Vitale.
When it comes to the Law of Attraction, there is one powerful truth you need to remember: you are your most powerful asset.
In other words, it is not your script, or your vision board, or your manifestation box that will bring your desires into your life.
Rather, it is the energy you emit into the universe.
That said, it makes sense to think about what you say to yourself when you look in the mirror.
Is it positive or negative?
Keep in mind that the very nature of a mirror reflects back to you what we see.
Now imagine that the mirror reflects back to you your energy—what you think, how you feel, what you believe about yourself.
In essence, the mirror technique requires that you look at yourself in the mirror and embody the energy you want to attract through your words, thoughts, and even body language.
By embodying said energy, you are able to tap into your subconscious mind and amplify the right vibrational feelings that are in alignment with who you want to become and with the dreams you want to manifest.
Using the Secret Mirror Technique for Success
- Find a calm and quiet place where you can stand in front of a full-length mirror directly.
- Ensure you look into your own eyes.
- Adopt a posture that empowers you—lift your head with confidence and put your shoulders back.
- Center yourself with a few deep breaths and look directly in your own eyes.
- Tune into those feelings you want to embody—whether it’s joy, love, happiness, confidence, or whatever else is relevant to you.
- Say words that affirm the feelings you want to embody. It is up to you if you want to say give yourself some sort of “pep talk” or if you want to recite affirmations.
You can use the words “I am” or “you are” depending on what feels right for you.
It is recommended that you engage in the practice daily to gain the most benefit.
One of the best times to use the mirror technique daily is during most times when you use a mirror.
This way, you won’t have to change your routines at all.
For instance, you can use the mirror technique when you are putting on makeup, doing your skin care routine, or while brushing your teeth.
These routines are often done first thing in the morning or the last thing at night, which makes them great opportunities to target your subconscious.
Tips When Using the Mirror Technique
- If you are feeling stressed or down, speak to yourself in a nurturing, gentle, and loving way.
- Don’t worry about perfection. Deliberately and consciously speaking light and love to yourself is a good place to start. The idea is to ensure you feel good about yourself while you are in front of the mirror.
- It would also be best to use words that will motivate you or encourage you, like “You matter,” or “You are loved.”
- While mirror work affirmations can seem like a strange practice for others, this habit can do amazing wonders for you. When you do mirror work, you are engaging your conscious mind while tapping in your subconscious. You are also bathing yourself in positive statements and thoughts. This makes the mirroring technique very powerful.
- In today’s world where you are constantly bombarded by negative thoughts and ideas, feeding yourself uplifting messages that affirm what you want and can help you turn your life around and change it for the better.
Your beliefs and thoughts have the power to change and shape your reality. The Law of Attraction is a powerful force that you can use to bring all you want into your life. However, it is important that you are able to harness its power accordingly and the mirroring technique is a good place to start.
The mirroring technique can also be used to alter your subconscious thought patterns and get the Law of Attraction working for you. Give the mirror technique a try and find out how it can change your life for the better.