Here’s the third and final instalment of our gratitude list for 2021.
This time, we will cover all the things you can be grateful for about yourself.
Without further ado.
Things About Yourself You Should Be Grateful For
51. Your unique personality. There is no one else like you. Quiet or loud, you are awesome and special in your own way.
52. The ability to learn. Unlike other living things, you have the ability to change, to grow, to evolve, and to become the best version of yourself.
53. Your creativity. Some of the best and coolest things in the world were built by creative people. Your creativity means more than you realise.
54. Your sense of humour. The ability to not take yourself and life too seriously is worth thanking for.
55. Your accomplishments. Big or small, we have all done things that we can be proud of.
56. Your family heritage. You have a unique family heritage and it’s worth thanking for.
57. Your hands and arms. You can use them to get some things done.
58. Your legs. They help you get to where you need to go. They help you run, walk, play with your friends, pets, and loved ones.
59. Your heart. It religiously and instinctively pumps blood to every part of your body.
60. Your lungs. Every breath is a gift you should be grateful for.
61. Your immune system. For keeping you healthy and fighting every unwanted intruder in your system.
62. Your talents and skills. What skills and talents do you have? How can you use it for the better?
63. Your grit and resilience. The ability to bounce back and become better than ever is a gift.
64. Your mindset. A great and positive mindset can help you accomplish anything you have set your heart to doing.
65. Your imperfections. They make you interesting. They make you different. They make you stand out.
66. Your smile. Smiling is something no other living thing can do and it’s a gift worth appreciating.
67. How far you have come. When you are feeling down, look back and be thankful for the things you have accomplished. Everything you have in your life, you have created.
68. Your eye color. They may not be unique but they still help you stand out.
69. Your memory. Your memory connects you and provides you a much better insight and perspective on life.
70. Your personal style. Be thankful for the opportunity to create your own personal style and look.
71. Your discipline. Your discipline can help you get to where you want to be.
72. Your core values. Whether it’s compassion, loyalty, work ethic, or manners, your values are integral to who you are.
73. Taking care of yourself. Being able to take care of yourself is something not many people get to do. If you are able to do so, it’s something you shouldn’t take for granted.
74. Bringing positive changes in your life. Only human beings have this innate ability to make something of themselves. We are the only species capable of changing areas in our life we are not happy with.
75. The light you bring to the world. You bring something unique to the world. You bring a light that no one else can and that’s something worth your thanks.
Over to You
Did you enjoy our list? It’s evident there’s an endless list of things to be grateful for. You just need to look hard enough. So what are you waiting for? Start taking stock of the things you should be grateful for and watch your life change for the best.