Is there a way for you to make the law of attraction even more powerful?
Yes! And you can make it even more potent by incorporating visualisation techniques into the mix.
After all, visualisation can help you create a vivid image in your head of whatever it is that you want so you can attract it into your life.
For example, if you want to get a job promotion, you visualise moving into the new office, hearing your friends and family congratulate you, and receiving a salary raise.
What visualisation does is simple: it helps you focus on your goals so they can manifest faster.
Visualisation also helps bring about a motivated and positive mindset.
Visualisation in a Nutshell
Essentially, visualisation can help you create your dream life.
Visualisation techniques have been used by countless people to help them achieve their goals.
Visualisation also provides amazing benefits including:
- It strengthens your motivation. Visualization can help you become excited and motivated about the dream life you are creating.
- It can help program your brain. Visualization skills can help program the brain into finding and recognizing how you can manifest your goals and dreams. This makes it easier for you to make the law of attraction work.
- It can help you become more focused and confident. The more you visualize your goals, the more confident you’ll become about their manifestation.
- It can help you minimize stress. When you are visualizing, you are in a very calm state. This can help clear your mind and eliminate any stress or worries you may have.
Effective and Easy Visualization Techniques You Can Use
Hasten the manifestation of your goals and desires by trying any (or all!) of the following visualization techniques:
Also known as a vision board, dream boards are a visual representation of your goals and desires, be it romantic, financial, spiritual, etc.
Creating a dream or vision board is also a creative and very effective way to connect with your desires.
Dream boards can be made using anything, from your own drawings to magazine cutouts.
When creating a vision board, you are identifying your dreams and goals in a tangible way.
Through your vision board, you are also reinforcing your daily affirmations.
An affirmation is a simple statement that can reshape your beliefs and help you move toward your desires.
Aside from spoken affirmations, there are also visual affirmations.
An example of a spoken daily affirmation is standing in front of a mirror and saying your affirmations out loud.
The law of attraction is also based on the idea that the universe recognises your thoughts and ideas.
And if you put it out there through affirmations, the universe will respond.
Repetition is a huge part of affirmations.
The more you repeat your affirmations to yourself, the higher chance you can manifest them in real life.
Visual affirmations are a physical and concrete form of affirmation. Examples of visual affirmations include:
- Writing your affirmations on signs and putting them where you can always see them. It is also a good idea to place your visual affirmations near the area that’s connected with your goals and desires. For instance, if you want to improve your self-image and self-worth, you can place it near the mirror.
- You can set up reminders on your phone so you can see your affirmation often. You can schedule your affirmations to appear in the morning when you wake up and before you sleep at night.
- Write out your affirmations repeatedly at the beginning and end of your day. You can also use this together with your gratitude journal.
Here are 10 000 affirmations you can listen to on Audible.
Another great visualisation tool is a gratitude journal. It can also help you believe that the manifestation of your dreams is possible while helping you keep a positive mindset at all times.
A gratitude journal is where you can write everything you are grateful for each day.
Each night before sleeping, you can write down 5 to 10 things you are grateful for that day.
This exercise keeps you in a positive mindset and helps you focus on the great things that are happening in your life.